Pivot Bomb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch pivot explode

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scyth3ds .... Userbars and avatar shop. LOL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karl
Moderators
Moderators
Karl

Scyth3ds .... Userbars and avatar shop. LOL Empty
PostSubject: Scyth3ds .... Userbars and avatar shop. LOL   Scyth3ds .... Userbars and avatar shop. LOL EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:26 am

Yay, a shop section! Twisted Evil Guess what kinda shop I'm making eh? Its almost as hard as guessing who I am from Darkdemon isnt it? Anyways, my userbars and animated avatar shop. Even though you cant use animated avatars on this forum ( Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ) You can request them here and use em somewhere else. Eh? EH? Anyways, any workers feel free to Arrow JOIN Suspect

Screw codes, if you want a userbar tell me starting colour ending colour ect, text, if you want a picture, you dont get any starting and ending colours and if you want a picture give me a link to the picture you want me to include.

If you want a animated avatar, link to video, and tell me what time is gonna be in it.

Worker list! Grow damn you.

- Scyth3d

- TheDude2889

Last edited by Scyth3d on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
thedude2889
Head Admin
Head Admin
thedude2889

PostSubject: Re: Scyth3ds .... Userbars and avatar shop. LOL   Scyth3ds .... Userbars and avatar shop. LOL EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:29 am

I'm in, and it says you can't use them here but you can't oder them here. *fixed.

Scyth3d - Fixed your grammer for fun. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://pivotbombz.board-directory.net
Karl
Moderators
Moderators
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Scyth3ds .... Userbars and avatar shop. LOL   Scyth3ds .... Userbars and avatar shop. LOL EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:31 am

Its fixed. Twisted Evil Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
thedude2889
Head Admin
Head Admin
thedude2889

PostSubject: Re: Scyth3ds .... Userbars and avatar shop. LOL   Scyth3ds .... Userbars and avatar shop. LOL EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down
https://pivotbombz.board-directory.net
Karl
Moderators
Moderators
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Scyth3ds .... Userbars and avatar shop. LOL   Scyth3ds .... Userbars and avatar shop. LOL EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scyth3ds .... Userbars and avatar shop. LOL   Scyth3ds .... Userbars and avatar shop. LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

Scyth3ds .... Userbars and avatar shop. LOL
Page 1 of 1